Jewelry Sale 15% to 20% off - & Always Free Shipping
Introduction to Fine Silver Fusing - Level -Beginner
Over 3 consecutive Friday evenings we will dive into the basics of Fine Silver Chain Making
Evening #1 - Friday April 9th 4pm -7pm MST
• We will talk tool setups and making rings for our projects practicing fusing•
Evening #2 - Friday April 16th 4pm -7pm MST
• We will start a very classic 14 gauge chain. You can choose your own length. •
Evening #3 - Friday April 23rd 4pm - 7pm MST
• We will work with 12 gauge fine silver links to create a heavy gauge chain. •
There is no kit to purchase, you will order 14 gauge and 12 gauge
fine silver wire to make your own rings.
•Check out the recommended tools by clicking on the ZOOM CLASS INFO. LINK
•Tools for purchase on the TOOLS LINK
•You can RENT a complete tool set-up for this class - email directly to set that up.
Chain Making Intensive 2 - Level - Intermediate
• Session 1 - April 10th, 17th & 24th 10am - 2pm
•Session 2 - April 11th, 18th & 25th 2pm - 6pm
• Purchase a class kit by clicking on the CLASS KITS LINK
• A complete materials and tools list will be emailed out with every completed sign-up!
• Check out the recommended tools by by clicking on the Class Info Link
• Check out all of the tools for purchase on the Tools Link
• You can RENT any or all of the tools for this class. Email me directly for that information.